Classic Furnishings Australia has long been recognised as one of the finest designer manufacturers of custom made upholstered furniture.
Founded in 2004 by a British Master Craftsman with 30 years experience, our relentless pursuit for excellence can be seen in our quality and attention to detail.
Created in house, our handcrafted designs are 100% Australian made and combined with time honoured skills our products forge the perfect blend of timeless style, comfort and durability.
Our beautiful fabrics are sourced from the finest worldwide mills and are all tested to meet the highest standards. In our pursuit to preserve the environment, the hardwoods used in our frames are all carefully selected from FSC managed forests.
What To Expect From Us
- Australian Designed and Made
- Hardwood frames traditionally assembled using glue dowels and screws, guarantee for the lifetime of the furniture.
- Finest quality fabrics, all stringently tested to meet strict safety regulations.
- Finest quality fillings to ensure comfort and longevity.
- High specification suspension systems for years of maintenance free luxurious comfort, guaranteed for the lifetime of the furniture.
- Fabrics skilfully cut by hand to ensure the finest pattern matching for each design.
- Handcrafted in the Melbourne by skilled craftsmen using time honoured skills.
- Each piece is made specifically to order, allowing you to choose from 1000's of fabrics, different wood finishes and cushion fillings to suit your requirements.
- As we custom make all of our designs the choice is endless